Win Tickets to the Safe Haven Premiere
2013 is turning out to be a landmark year for movie adaptations of great books – Les Miserables, Lincoln, Cloud Atlas, Beautiful Creatures, Mortal Instruments… but as is the case every time a new Nicholas Sparks book-to-movie event is announced, we are not ashamed to say that we cannot wait to see Safe Haven! Sparks’ beautiful, moving stories always make fantastic films – The Notebook, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John – and this one will surely not disappoint.
Katie Feldman (Julianne Hough) arrives in the tiny coastal town of Southport, North Carolina, looking to make a new, quiet life for herself. She rents a rundown cabin and takes a job waiting on tables in the local café, hoping to keep a low profile. But despite the almost impenetrable emotional walls she has built to protect herself, she is drawn in by the genuine warmth and caring of the tight-knit community, especially the town’s grocery-store owner, Alex (Josh Duhamel), and his two young children…
Get your tissues out guys, it’s going to be emotional!
What’s more, we are delighted to announce that we have tickets to give away to the premiere of Safe Haven at Movies@Dundrum on Friday, February 22nd, courtesy of Momentum Pictures.
In attendance at the screening will be author Nicholas Sparks and the stars of the film, Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough. To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to this screening, answer the following question:
This competition has ended.
Safe Haven opens in cinemas nationwide on March 1st.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the Island of Ireland aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families and/or anyone professionally involved or associated with this Competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013.
- To enter, you must answer the question and enter the required information into the above form.
- Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter will select winners at random, providing they have adhered to the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s decision in relation to this selection and all other matters is final.
- The winners will receive tickets to the Safe Haven premiere in Dundrum.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition nor for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any individual arising from this competition or any involvement therewith.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisd+iction of the Irish Courts.
- By entering the competition, the entrants will be added to the Easons.com marketing newsletter database.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
- The Promoter is Eason & Son Limited.