Win a Limited-Edition ‘Donkey Bookcase’ from Penguin – Competition Extended!
Our friends at Penguin Books have kindly given us a rare ‘Donkey Bookcase’ as a competition prize for one lucky winner. Made from polished birch wood, this collector’s item – worth upwards of €500 – contains a number of shelving areas for an array of magazines and books.
In conjunction with this great offer, we are also offering 20% off Penguin Modern Library Classics!
To be in with a chance to win, simply sign up for the Easons.com newsletter, using the form below, by Friday, January 11th.
Please note: This competition has now ended. Congratulations to our lucky winner!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the Island of Ireland aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families and/or anyone professionally involved or associated with this Competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday, January 4th, 2013.
- To enter, you must answer the question and enter the required information into the above form.
- Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter will select one winner at random, providing they have adhered to the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s decision in relation to this selection and all other matters is final.
- The winner will receive one Penguin Donkey bookcase.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition nor for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any individual arising from this competition or any involvement therewith.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisd+iction of the Irish Courts.
- By entering the competition, the entrants will be added to the Easons.com marketing newsletter database.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
- The Promoter is Eason & Son Limited.