Ireland’s Favourite Story Time Book
Eason’s Story Time kicked off in late July – since then we’ve been reading bestselling children’s books to kids each Saturday in every Eason across the country. With the last reading of 2012 approaching, we’d like to establish Ireland’s favourite Story Time book. The number one book, chosen by you, will then feature in our final bumper Story Time, along with Niamh Sharkey’s Santasaurus, on Saturday, December 15th.
To be in with a chance to win a Get Into Reading hamper, containing all of this year’s Story Time books, vote for your favourite from our shortlist of 10 below. Voting closes at midnight on Tuesday, December 11th.
This poll is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the Island of Ireland aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families and/or anyone professionally involved or associated with this Competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012.
- To enter, you must answer the question and enter the required information into the above form.
- Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter will select one winner at random, providing they have adhered to the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s decision in relation to this selection and all other matters is final.
- The winners will receive one hamper of Story Time books
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition nor for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any individual arising from this competition or any involvement therewith.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting and contacting the winners and will not be held for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
- The Promoter is Eason & Son Limited.