Get Into Reading – Pledge Your Support
Pledge your support to Eason’s Get Into Reading campaign and help us spread the gift of reading to children across the country. For every thousand names pledged, we’ll give an exclusive hamper of Eason Story Time books to a primary school chosen by a pledger!
To pledge your support, simply enter your name, city/town and county in the below form and click Pledge.
If you’d like to enter a primary school into the book hamper draw, fill out the ‘Nominate Your School’ field.
Each and every pledge contributes to promoting awareness of the importance of reading to children and the special bond it creates between parent and child.
Please take a few seconds to complete the pledge form below and Get Into Reading with Eason! Click here to see who has already pledged their support.
Terms & Conditions
• The name, city/town and county of all people who pledge their support will be published in a list of pledges available here. Email addresses and primary school nominations will not be published.
• The book hamper draw is open to all primary schools nominated by pledgers who meet the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
• The winning school will be randomly selected from the nominated schools after every 1,000-pledge milestone is reached.
• No purchase necessary.
• Eason & Son Ltd will select the winner based on the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions and the promoter’s decision is final.
• The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
• An entrant’s personal email will only be held for the purposes of selecting and contacting the winners and will not be held for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
• Eason and Son Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason whatsoever.
• Eason and Son Ltd and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition nor for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any individual arising from this competition or any involvement therewith.
• This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.