Diary of a Wimpy Kid Competition
To celebrate the cinematic release of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, we’re offering you the chance to win one of five exclusive Wimpy Kid goodie-bags. Each goodie-bag contains a t-shirt, towel, over-shoulder bag, tube of colouring pencils, activity set and book-bag – none of which can be bought in a shop!
Complete the entry form below, with the correct answer, to enter. This competition closes on Wednesday, August 1st.
Please note: This competition has now ended. Congratulations to our 5 lucky winners!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the Island of Ireland aged 16 or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families and/or anyone professionally involved or associated with this Competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012.
- To enter, you must answer the question and enter the required information into the above form.
- Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter will select one winner at random, providing they have adhered to the criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s decision in relation to this selection and all other matters is final.
- The winner will receive one Wimpy Kid goodie-bag.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition nor for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any individual arising from this competition or any involvement therewith.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting and contacting the winners and will not be held for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
- The Promoter is Eason & Son Limited.